WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits
This hands-on course is an ideal starting point for those embarking on a career in spirits or hospitality, or enthusiasts wanting to get to grips with a range of key spirit styles.
The course will cover:
- The basic principles of spirit production
- The main types and styles of spirits
- Factors affecting the flavour of spirits
- Tutored tastings of 10 spirits
- How to serve spirits
- How to describe spirits using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits® (SAT)
By the end of the course you’ll be able to taste and describe spirits using a globally recognised approach, identify important styles of spirits and know the raw materials and production methods that define them.
Please complete the form below for more information