From your Shopify admin, click Settings > Apps and sales channels.
From the Apps and sales channels page, click Online store.
Click Open sales channel.
Click Blog Posts.
Click Add blog post.
- On the Add blog post page, enter a title for your blog post. You need to have a title to save the post.
- Enter the blog post content. This field uses the rich text editor, so you can format your post content. You can also add an image, embed a video or other media, or insert a link.
- Choose the settings for your blog post:
- Author: From the drop-down menu, select the name of the person writing the post. Only the names of the store owner and staff appear in the drop-down menu.
- Blog: Select the name of the blog where the post will be published. If you don't want to publish to one of your existing blogs, then you can create a new blog in the drop-down menu.
- Optional: Display an image on the blog landing page. Click Upload image in the Featured image section, and then select an image to upload.
- Optional: Include an excerpt from your blog post on the blog landing page.
- Optional: Add tags to your blog posts to organize them by category or subject. Customers can click tags to find other blog posts in the same category. When a customer searches for a tag in your online store, matching blog posts will appear in the search results. Enter tags, separated by commas, in the Tags field. Tags can have up to 255 characters.
- Optional: If you have created a custom template for blog posts, then you can select a template. In the Template drop-down menu, select the template that you want to use for the post.
- Optional: Edit the search engine listing for your blog post in the Search engine listing preview section.
- Blog posts are hidden by default and won't appear on your online store. If you're ready to publish the post, then select Visible in the Visibility section, or set a specific publishing date for the post. You can edit or delete a published blog post at any time.
- Click Save.